SpeedRound SpeedRound

Smart!

Intelligent, addictive and fun! great job!

Swine Flu : Hamdemic! Swine Flu : Hamdemic!

haha

LOL, we made a game on the same subject! I uploaded mine just recently!
Good game!

hechaos responds:

Haha...indeed we did :) Pandemic Panic, sweeping the world. Good luck with your game too Kallshing!

Flash Sudoku Flash Sudoku

smart

I hate sudoku. But your script is smart and the game is working fine, really well done!

//Smoking Kills //Smoking Kills

Brilliant,

the graphivs where quite bad, and gameplay was'nt that great either, but you saved it all with a GREAT sense of humor, laughed trough the enitire game!

Company of Heroes Flash Company of Heroes Flash

potential!

it's not good at the moment but I can tell you've spent some time on this and I really would like to play the finished game! So keep it up and PM me when it's done ;)

Tiinusen responds:

I started this project 3 months ago, but i had a break for 2 month and didnt have so much interest so yesterday i sat down the whole night and for every second i feelt like the gameplay might be a success.

but ofcourse 75% of the people on Newgrounds just turn things off when they see either the graphic or the ammount ot kb the SWF is. so probebly i did not impress on them.

I would be glad of any suggestions of adding or removing from the gameplay. the graphic i will take in the end of the game.

Do you have any suggested Goal Types? New Weapons? Ideas?

Physics test! Physics test!

christ...

this is what i've been TRYIN to do and really wanting to be able to! this kind of box-physics is beautiful... As2 or 3? please, PM me and fill me in on the secrets.:) Everywhere i've looked i've been told this is more or less impossible in flash^^

Pop Pies 2 Pop Pies 2

smooth!

really well done, I could tell you put alot of work on this thing.
+ Smooth animation

- A bit unoriginal
- Explosions are a bit big...

again, well done!

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

awesome

The tutorial collab '06 helped me alot and I was now pleased to see that the '08 is even better!

AirDefence 2! AirDefence 2!

Amusing

for a while, got to level 41, then i got boored. but a great game for half an hour...

tutorial 1.0 tutorial 1.0

good

Not very good drawing but helpful too me, Thank you.

Kozak1337 responds: